Thursday, September 1, 2011

Summer XI


So i'm back after some academic and personal upheavals in my life recently. I'm feeling rather drained but have been listening to my summer playlist recently and with the support of my wonderful friends I'm going to aim to be more upbeat about the future and focus on me, and my accomplishments.

To you wonderful people I am sharing my summer playlist. Even though its the end of summer it will make a good autumn soundtrack while the memories of the summer months still linger. It's a bit of an eclectic list, some of the choices are influenced by friends of mine! They'll know who they are.



Summer XI mix (remove 'xx')

Tracklist
1. I'm on Fire, Bruce Springsteen
2. Smoke Gets in Your Eyes, Bryan Ferry
3. Something In The Way, Best Coast
4. Take It As It Comes, Vivian Girls
5. Age of Consent, New Order
6. Cool, Gwen Stefani
7. Fever, Kylie Minogue
8. Beat of My Drum, Nicola Roberts
9. The Bogus Man, Roxy Music
10. Everybody Knows, Leonard Cohen
11. Hypnotize U, N.E.R.D.
12. Leather and Lace, Stevie Nicks
13. The Pact (I'll Be Your Fever), Villagers
14. Love Is A Losing Game, Amy Winehouse
15. La Isla Bonita, Madonna
16. Love Train, The O'Jays

(No copyright infringement intended!)

I'm looking forward to blogging regularly again, now that I have no university commitments, etc, in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're ok chum, I approve of anything with Best Coast and Kylie on it x

    ReplyDelete