Sunday, December 26, 2010

December 25th

Not much to tell.

What I ate:


Baked butternut squash with all the trimmings.

What I wore:

The velvet skirt is from H&M and I love it because it reminds me of Joan's office Xmas party dress in season four of Mad Men.


I received a gorgeous forest green blazer and sensible dress from Zara that I had picked myself, an Italian made natural bristle hairbrush and plenty of socks (at my own request!) and a massive tote bag of Soap and Glory shower products which will keeping me ticking by quite nicely.

And my wee Xmas present to you dear readers is the recipe for this tasty, seasonal baked butternut squash dish, from Lorraine Fitzmaurice of Blazing Salads.

5 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas outfit! Your dinner looks amazing, too - I might have to try that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dinner looks lovely, so many nice colours on one plate :)
    That velvet skirt looks lovely with the blouse.
    I would love to go to a party where all the men dress like Don Draper, he's dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both your outfit and Joan from Mad Men, this was a delightful post. Did you buy the skirt recently, i.e. would it still be in stock?! New Year = New clothes badly needed!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Triona, I bought it from H&M at the end of November, so you could be lucky unless it went to the sale!

    @ Gem thank you! I love the colours of vegetables, they make me happy, maybe another reason why i'm a vegetarian! Oh golly, theres been a few Mad Men parties my friends have been too, i've yet to be invited to one. At least this means more guys are taking inspiration from Don!

    ReplyDelete